Friday, August 21, 2026

Sigh - Had to switch to iPhone therefore blog site

 In February 2026, my Android suffered an injury while I was away.  I needed to have a phone to receive my Delta flight info so I had to immediately get a new phone.  The Apple store was open late in the day on that Sunday  Unfortunately, they did not have an Android in stock so I ended up getting an iPhone (iphone 14). Oy!


What an adjustment

One side effect of this was that my photos, now being taken with an iPhone ended up in the Apple iCloud.  Trying to get them from there into my Google blogspot was an infuriating, time consuming, frustrating task!  So I investigated what my alternative was.

I found Wordpress but learning and using it was also a frustrating experience. I still had the problem of getting photos from iCloud into a wordpress blog.  So in January 2026 after attempting a Wordpress blog about Trolls in Raleigh, I gave up.

Until August 2026 when I attempted again. I found that I could get the photos from my iPhone into the blog media storage.  So, I create the text via my laptop or iPad and then switch to the iPhone to upload media which is inserted into a blog via the laptop or iPad. (the iPhone is not as easy due to its small screen etc.)

So here is the deal -- from hereon or while still using the iPhone, my track Meet posts will be found at

NCCRONE.WORDPRESS.COM. 

No comments: