Tuesday, May 24, 2022

 National Senior Games 2022 Miramar FL.




This was written at the end of each day in bits and pieces so it has a more of a present time feel to it.


Tuesday May 10, 2022


Other than the stress of worrying would I get back in time for my 8:05 UBER after dropping the dog off, my trip to Fort Lauderdale was uneventful.  Angela Staab was already in Fl. so she picked me up at the airport. Barbara Warren arrived not too long after. (her trip from elsewhere in Fla. after a drive from WV.) We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Miramar, not far from the track complex.


Barbara and Angela went over their schedules but I did not do much.


There is a funny story behind this which shall not be related, but I must be sure to wear my mask at all times while in the hotel - except in the room. And actually, I planned to do that anyway.  But I left the room once to get an extra chair and forgot the mask.  Sort of like someone who says they have a broken leg but then is seen rolling a golf cart around.



Tonight’s dinner - Vegetarian Vegan pizza and green salad from Sarpino’s Pizzeria Miramar.




We ate outside. Biting insects found dinner on Barbara Warren.


Wednesday May 11,2022


Today Angela, Barbara, and I went to the Ft Lauderdale Convention center.  Screwy directions from one Florida Highway to another, seemingly constantly having to merge to the left or right. 

We went to pick up our credentials and for Angela and me to do the University of South Dakota research project re senior athletes' health – cardiology, balance, etc. I found out I am MUCH shorter than I thought! I am now 2 inches shorter than I once was.. It was an interesting set of tests, which included walking – I was slower than the goal.  Deficient in my left shoulder flexion (I knew that) and I failed the Thomas Test measuring the flexibility of the iliosolas and quadriceps muscles.  So much for that! Overall, I was a 7 out of 10 in terms of results.


We encountered Mary Robinson and Mary Hartzler there.  Happy reunion.  Then we also met Kathy Bergen and her husband and chatted for a while.

Mary Hartzler Mary Robinson

Bergens Warren Staab

And on the way out, younger
Lane Wilton from our area - near Winston Salem. Lane’s husband Mike also commented on the traffic. Barbara noticed a guy sunbathing down at the street level. She said he was picking his toes.
The Wiltons & Angela Staab


Then we went to the track, back in Miramar.  As Angela had mentioned, it is not the best track but okay. There is a depression just beyond the 100m start line in lane 6 and a few other places where the track has worn down from use.



The track is a public track for the city of Miramar and is documented online as being Mondo.  There are spectator stands on either side, under a blue shade.  We picked up our competitor bibs - blue for the front with name and age and red for the back with age.  Sure, let’s blare it out.  I much preferred the bibs that indicated 70!  Mary Trotto a competitor from Hawaii was helping out in the pickup area.
Mary Trotto

We had a quick how de do since there were people behind us waiting.


We encountered Marina Myles at the track, one shin bandaged from her State of Wa. pole vault training. She is new to pole vaulting and this would be her first Meet vaulting.  The two Ohio Marys also showed up to check out the track.

Myles Staab Warren


I just love these Meets because of the people one can socialize with.  Like any gathering of the clans, it is like old home week.


I tried trotting on the track and my knees hurt, specifically the left one.  This did not make me optimistic for tomorrow when I have the 50m Prelim, with 15 other competitors in my age group.  Barbara and Angela spec-ed out the throwing areas. On one end of the track was the shot circle and at the other end the javelin throwing area.  Eventually, I did try short starts from the 100m start area. I have totally changed how I start and this will be the first time I try it at a Meet with only one day of actually practicing using blocks in this manner.  I have no idea what kind of blocks will be used and I may change my mind when I see them.  The plan is to somewhat stand in a partial crouch at the Set command, using both blocks. Should be interesting.  Since there are 16 of us I presume there will be 2 heats.  I think it is the first 3 of each heat and then the next fastest two that make up the Final set to be run on Friday. (after the fact -- it is the 8 fastest times that qualify.)


White Ibis
We went snack shopping on our way back to the hotel. Graham crackers, fig newtons, bottles of green tea, sweet and salty popcorn, oranges, and bottled water.  Angela had already brought some stuff from her Florida residence (maybe those fig newtons!) On the way back to the car, I dumped what I was carrying because I wanted to take photos of an unusual set of birds that were scavenging the ground and empty shopping carts. Long beak, medium-sized white body. Turns out they are white ibis. Guess they find supermarket parking lots good hunting grounds.





(A comment that was true for the entire event, including while inside the Convention Center - few wore masks.) 


I finished yesterday’s salad and the one slice of pizza left for dinner. Late that evening Kathy Jacobs arrived after a long drive from NC.  She had an early 5K race in the morning.


Thursday May 12, 2022


I did not sleep much.  Not unusual. 2:30, 3:30, 5:30 etc.  My first event was at 8:05 with check-in a half hour before and I wanted to warm up at least a half-hour so we were leaving the hotel at 6:45.


There was a side practice area outside of the actual track.  It was cool in the morning with a slight breeze. I walked initially then slow jogged until building up to my 70-100% 20-30m sprints. I then practiced my new start (right foot forward instead of the left, presuming I would use blocks in my semi-standing mode.)  I wanted to try to build muscle memory.  The two Ohio Marys came and warmed up as well.


Meanwhile, Kathy Jacobs ran her 5K road race coming in 14th of 25 with a time of 32:18, on little sleep!



We got the check-in done and then it was time for the 50m.  There were two heats, Kathy Bergen was in the first heat.  She uses blocks in the normal way as she always has.  She won her heat easily without pushing hard. Mary Robinson was also in that heat. I noticed that both had their left block forward.  I was in the second heat in lane 7. I went into my stance without having anything over the line (My left forward arm was my concern).  My start was so so.  I did not feel as if I pushed off well and was almost last.  My progress down the lane was far from sufficient as I was 3rd from last coming in at 11.90, 9th overall of the 16.  I did not qualify for the Final.  Similar to 2019.


I had a lot of time before my shot put competition at 10:15 so after chatting briefly with another, I found a spot along the outside fence near the high jump area.  I watched Barbara Warren, Marina Myles, Kathy Bergen - another of her specialties – (i.e. world record caliber) and others.  Angela had previously had javelin at the other end of the field.

Marina Myles HJ


The shot grouping ranged from age 80 to over 95,  There were two in the 85 age range one at 89, a few in the 85 group and a bunch of us in the 80 group.  Mary Robinson and the master thrower Elsbeth Padia who had aso been in Toronto during the 2019 NCCWMA Meet. 

Padia & Robinson

I kept throwing in the 4 meter range, Mary in the 6 and Elsbeth in the 8 meter range.
Joann Marriott was in the 5s.  Elsbeth told me she also teaches shot etc to the teens in her CA. region.  It is best to just throw and not prime several times. I think she mentioned that in Toronto as well. My last throw was 5,5m getting me 6th of ten. Elsbeth threw 8.38m for first.  Mary Robinson 6.34m for second. 

In the younger throwing age group, Mary Hartzler threw 7.67 for second in her age group, having to contend with Linda Cohn who threw 8.39m.  Barbara Warren now in the 75 AG threw 7.76, Kathy Jacobs (NC) threw 5.9 and Angela Staab 4.68m. 


While we had been doing shot, the 75 AG and under women were running the 400m prelims.  Some of us while in between our throws watched the races since the start for the 400 was right behind where we were throwing.  Angela Staab and Barbara Warren were in the same group.   Lane Wilton was in a much younger group, 55-59, with Sue McDonald.

Barbara Warren 400 prelim

Lane Wilton 400 prelim

 Some women started off fast and got maybe halfway before losing steam.  Some moderated then came back strong. Some of the races seemed tight at the end. Sue McDonald broke the Meet record with a time of 1:04.66, just short of the American record of 1:04.23.  Lane qualified for the Final.


Kathy Bergen and Ann Carter did high jump, Kathy setting both a new Meet record and American record (or matching her previously set record) with a jump of 1.13m (3’ 8 ½”) Ann came in third, jumping .82m. Joanne Marriott got second with a .88m jump.  Flo Meiler (85-89) set new Meet and American records, jumping .94m (3’ 1”) 


Barbara, Kathy, Angela, and I hung out together in the evenings.


I drank a lot of cold green tea during the day.


While we waited for our food delivery, again from Sarpino’s, Angela helped me use the treadmill which I had been avoiding because of my knees. She said she sets it at 3.1 to 3.3 and does a fast walk for a while then backs it off and goes back and forth at those speeds. So I ended up starting at 3.1 eventually going to 3.4 to get a mile in. It took me 18 minutes.  I shall have to work at it to get it to a level that will help endurance, I need to do a lot to be able to do a 400m in Finland without walking!


Dinner was from the same place, however, my order got changed.  The menu indicated ravioli but what arrived was cheese tortellini.  When we called, we were told that they no longer had ravioli. Angela asked why it was still on the menu.  The guy told her it must be an old menu.  However, the menu to which the receipt was stapled had the ravioli listed. No good answer but they agreed to swap for spinach lasagna.   I finished my salad before the lasagna arrived.  The lasagna, of which I ate about a fifth, was delicious. The rest will be consumed Friday night. 


I re-taped my knees with my red KT tape.


Friday May 13, 2922


Javelin was at 7:30 am and the 100m prelim at 9:25.  I had coffee and yogurt for breakfast.  Angela had her eggs etc.  She got me to track in time to check-in for the jav.  Her event was discus at about 8:30.  I wore my original purple top and bottom that I wore in 2015, when I ran a lot better than now.  I am back to being unaffiliated, so I can wear what I want. (Piedmont Pacers disbanded.)


Mine was again the 80 to 90 age group, so a large one.I finally got to see who Madalaine Cazel (85-89 AG) is. They call her “Tiny”.  She is slight.  She is also a wonderful all-around T&F competitor. One of the phenoms.  At least three or four (Mary Robinson, and Ann Carter among them)  also had to do the 50m Final in the midst of the javelin, but the officials accommodated them in as much as when they left for their event then returned, they picked up where they left off. Kathy Bergen won the 50m in 9:17, Georgia Kightlinger second in 10.01 and Mary Robinson in 10.54. In Javelin we had six throws each and I think it was the oldest age group down to the 80s.  My first throw was 10 something then the rest of my throws except for the last were all shorter.  Several of the ladies tried to help me re how to hold and position my arm when throwing.  I got the hold right but the arm position – nope.  On my last throw, I just forgot everything except the hold and tried to look up when I threw.  This was my best throw.  Sort of a just let loose. I ended up five of twelve, throwing 11.82m (38'8")


Elsbeth Padia said she practices javelin and her other throwing events three times a week. This is why she is so exceptional in her throws. She never had a coach but watched lots of videos. Elsbeth won the age group.

Elsbeth throwing jav


I had no warmup for the 100m prelim other than to run to the bathroom and back in time to put my track shoes on before we queued up to go onto the track.  This time I did not use the blocks but instead went back to my old standing start, left foot forward.  Nonetheless, everyone was way ahead of me by the time I got going.  I had to play catch up which was not so good.   I was trying to catch up to a lady in black.  Angela said I leaned back when I got to the Finish instead of forward, so she just beat me.  However, my time was sufficient to get 8th to qualify for the Final on Saturday. Hannah Ashworth (AR) missed the prelim because she got lost driving from Ft Lauderdle Dania area!  She got there too late! Had she made it on time, I would not have made the Final since she is quite a bit faster than me.


Angela and I stayed to watch the younger women and then men through age 60m so I could watch Willie Spruill in his prelim.

Willie Spruill

He came in sixth, with
Alan Tissembaum being first.  Angela, now hooked on Wordle, decided we ought to both do wordle while watching the events. OY.


The rest of the day was spent outside near the pool in the shade watching Grace and Frankie (I have seen all the episodes up to date, but Angela is catching up.)  I may go on the treadmill again if no one else is in the exercise room. Wearing the N95 is certainly stifling but it stays on regardless if the room is empty or not.


For dinner, I had the rest of my lasagna and a salad. 


Saturday May 14, 2922


I had the 100m Final and discus today and Angela had an off day. Barbara Warren had swimming and Kathy Jacobs an off day which she would spend in the Everglades.  Parking at the event site has become horrendous so Angela was going to have to park way out down the street as Kathy had done the day before.


Angela dropped me off by the track and I went to the practice warm-up area, which was already somewhat busy.  One fellow spent most of the time doing various stretches by the long jump pit.  I walked then did soldier kicks to stretch the hams before jogging.  I spent about a half-hour there eventually increasing to a couple of sprints before deciding to go check-in.


It was breezy but not hot yet.  After checking in I saw I had a whole bunch of time left before my event. But I had already warmed up. Ugh. I walked a bit and tried to loosen my legs.  I looked for my BeetUMs (beet chew), but could not find it. Cruds. I could have sworn I had put it in the zipper pocket of the shoe bag. Nope.  So next came the Sport Beans. I found those and took six.  Then I found the BeetUms.  I had the beet chew then, after almost getting head clobbered by a pole vault case as a competitor walked it out from the track area. That was the second one that just missed so I relocated closer to the check-in area.  A men’s 400m was finishing, with some fast guys and at least one like me, coming in last, probably wondering why he had signed up for that event.  


The way the officials organize the runners is that the next age group to go sits on the front bench with the next age group to go sitting behind them. They queue up two groups at a time.  However, there was a fellow still sitting on our bench. At first, he had been chatting with someone and then he began putting on his non-track shoes.  Meanwhile, the women in my age group had filled the bench except for his spot and the space next to him.  I decided to just stand.  The women on the bench moved a bit and I sat next to him.  He said that he would have offered me his seat since he grew up in an era when men were brought up to be gentlemen.  At this point, he had his shoes on and was just sitting there.  Eventually, he did leave and another woman in our group sat. Mary Robinson, who had earlier run and won the 400m in 1:44.83,  told me that it had been requested three times that he leave that seating area.  I think he may have just been coming down from a hard 400m event, not wanting to let go of the moment.


Meanwhile the 90 -94 year old group,  trotted, not walked, down the 100m.  Patricia Fuji won it in 43.25, with Lillian Atchley second in 44,28, Alice Carroll 52.10, and Yvonne Aasen 58.33.

2 of the 90 yr olds in the 800


Dot Sowerby from NC also formerly a member of Piedmont Pacers (now disbanded) was running in the next group to go, along with Flo Meiler.  We watched them take off.  Flo won and Dot got third.


In as much as I was 8th to qualify, I got lane 1.  Kathy Bergen was lane 3 and Mary Robinson lane 4,  I tried the blocks close to the Start line and the official behind me suggested I move them back, which I did. Then I tried my standing in the blocks start - right block forward. Another official helpfully came over and lowered the angle of the front, right block. My start felt a little better but I am still way behind the others. I had no aches or pains, my knees were okay, but I still comparably speaking run much slower than the others.  Yet I feel as if I am going all out.  Lane Wilton told me when I exited the track that I had been sixth.  I told her her eyesight was suspect.  Then Angela also told me I was sixth.  Surprising.  The result showed a time of 22.05, with a wind factor of +1.9, whereas during the prelim yesterday, it was minus 0.6 – running into a minuscule wind versus today having more wind at the back.  Kathy Bergen set a new Meet record (probably breaking the one she set in 2019) with a time of 16.94.  Georgia Kightlinger came in second in 19:32 (she, too, had run the earlier 400, coming in second behind Mary Robinson), with Mary coming in third in the 100 in 19.79. 


I am happy I was not last.  I don’t think I got the push from the block I was hoping to but Angela who was videoing thought I started better today.  I have been grousing that it seems all the glute strengthening work seems to have not done much, but perhaps I should realize that my times would be even slower had I not been doing that.  However, the bottom line is – I am no longer as competitive as I used to be. (2019's The Shadow lingers.) I have no solution for that.  Doing boot camp does not help my knees though it may help ab muscles and arms, except for overdoing something months ago leaving my left arm not quite right.


Later, I went on to the discus area which was adjacent to the warmup area I had used earlier.  My first throw was a foul. My next throw was 10 something and my third 11.35.   Next to last in results.  Elsbeth Padia won with a throw of 16.44 Carol Cross the lady with two knee replacements got second, throwing 14.46.  Kathy Bergen skipped the event.  It was hot as the dickens with little shade. I was ready to leave.

Cross Huff-Pawlik Padia


Back at the hotel, I was happy to get showered.  I tried the treadmill for about three minutes while Angela used it for much longer. The back of my left knee is not happy and said Nope to the treadmill!


Angela and I did our Wordle outside by the pool while watching Grace and Frankie.  I have ordered spinach lasagna again while Angela is out eating with other track folks. I am not frequenting restaurants.  Unfortunately, what arrived 45 minutes later was not what we had experienced as spinach lasagna (Angela had ordered it last night, too). It was some thick white creamy cheesy stuff with a few strands of spinach.  Not red marinara sauce.  But after the experience of a few nights ago when they delivered something I had not ordered, I did not want to have to go through the explanation of this etc. and so I ate it.  Eeeuch. (Angela later told me when looking at it that it was Alfredo sauce.)  They had not asked if I wanted that or tomato.


I realized this night that I had not been taking iron tablets. I had not brought them!  I had several small boxes of raisins so began eating them. I need to take iron to maintain a somewhat normal level to avoid anemia. 


Sunday May 15, 2022


I gave up trying to sleep sometime around one am. I decided to go into the Fitness room and try the bike.  But the room key would not unlock the door so I went to the desk. He said it closed at 11pm. Oh. But he let me in any way. I used the bicycle apparatus to go about a mile.


It was an early morning.  Angela had an 800m race at 8 and we both had a 200m at 10:40 with Angela’s five minutes behind me.  I took a few walks around the track while those who were going to be doing the 800 were warming up.  Concurrently pole vault would be taking place.  I watched the 85-104 age group do their 800m.  Incredible to have the stamina to go around that track twice!  The oldest two are in their 90s.  The fastest one in this group, Norma Minkowitz, was the youngest and heavens – she moved quickly.  Non-stop.  4:17.66 – I don’t think I ever did an 800 in that quick a time!  Tami Graf came in third.

Tami Graf


Angela’s 75-79 group was fairly large and included Cora Hill, who I had not seen since 2019. Susan Aderhold (ATL track cub) won it in 3:51.55, Nancy Berger came in second at 4:25.32. Nancy had been on the USATF Masters Indoor 75-79 4x400 team in NYC with Mary Robinson and Angela Staab, setting a new 4x400 Indoor non-club record. Cora Hill came in 7th, Angela 8th and Joyce Ingram 9th.   Kathy Jacobs came in 4th with a time of 4:24.37 in her 70-74 AG 800m. One of the ladies in Kathy’s 800 was wearing a non-traditional top, which, I am told, is called a bandeau.  She stood out in contrast to the other competitors. For privacy reasons, I am not sharing her photo (of which I took a few, so astonished was I.) 


Meanwhile Marina Myles and Barbara Warren were doing pole vault at the far end of the field.  Marina got first (1.5m, 4’11”) and another, the other, bruised shin, Nancy Berger second (1.3m, 4’ ¾”)  and Barbara Warren third with 1.00m (3’ 3 3/4”).  Mary Trotto fourth with .80m (2’ 7 ½)

Marina Myles & shins


Several of the multi-event women – those who had both track and field events were critical of the scheduling in which there were conflicts within an age group between a track event and a field event. A track event scheduled concurrently with a field event.  One, who does track and field event scheduling for younger folk thought things may have been better scheduled.  Of course, there were a whole bunch of participants in the T&F area.


After Angela’s 800 we returned to the hotel to eat something and for me to change into my track clothes.  We had to park on the street maybe half a mile or more away from the site entrance and walk to the site.  I went to the practice area which was a bit busy but not too bad.  I did not feel full of energy and was thinking I should have taken some ibuprofen.  I went through my usual routine. Kathy Bergen and Mary Hartzler were also there - Mary having started before me and Kathy after.  We each have our own warm-up routine. I don’t talk to Kathy as I figure she is intent on her forthcoming event. Being a record holder one knows she is quite serious and I do not want to distract her. 


Our age group 200m prelim was rolled over to the Final on Monday since only 8 of us showed.


It is unfortunate for the US that Kathy Bergen won’t be going to the WMA Championships in Finland due to a conflict. Of course, she has been to so many, it may also be old hat. Losing importance when having to make a choice between a personal event and a Meet. 


Monday May 16 2022


We both ate some breakfast.  I had eggs.  Angela had the shot at 8:00 and I had the 200m Final at 8:38.  I went to the practice track. The Barbadians showed up and warmed up as a group.  I spent maybe 20 minutes, most of it walking in the beginning with some stretches.  One lady spent the whole time stretching.  


Only seven of us actually showed for the 200 Final.  I was in lane 7 and chose to try the blocks again.  I lowered the angle of the front block as the official had done for me the day before.  I don’t know if it made any difference but I am not bobbling.


I went all out for about 30m and remembered, I think, to look up. What I did differently is I did not cut back as much after 30m as I usually do. When I got to the curve I kept up a faster though not all out pace. I had no idea but it seemed everyone was in front of me. Of course, Kathy Bergen was way ahead of the rest of us. I just notice bodies and not individuals. I did go all out in the last 20m or so. Then my shins tightened up. I forced them on despite the burning. This was a new one on me. Usually, it is the quads that scream Enough!  Kathy set a new record (41.27 with wind of -0.8m/s) and fortunately had no injuries nor did anyone else. Georgia Kightlinger and Mary Robinson were second and third.  I was sixth with my best time in my current state of running. Kathy Bergen had her trifecta - 50m, 100m, and 200m wins!


Along with Mary Robinson, I watched subsequent women’s 200m races, trying to get video of some. Mary told me one of her relay team members had a treadmill mishap that morning, falling off the treadmill getting bloody knees. I can attest that it did not hamper her at all! She finished 4th in her 200m.


Long Jump was being competed. Ann Carter got second in her AG, jumping 1.69m (5’ 6 ½”)  and Madelaine Cazel first in her AG with 2.41m (7’11”)


Before I knew it, it was time for the relay.  Angela, Nancy Berger, Joyce Ingram, and I were supposed to be one of six in the 75 age group.

Nancy Berger Joyce Ingram & me 3/4 relay team

  Six groups - depending upon who actually ran in one group because one of the 5 women on one team was 70.  We knew
Mary Robinson’s team would win – with Marina Worsley, Hannah Buford and Carol Hicks.


The 90s – yes, one 90 year old team was in lane 1 and I was in lane 3. Hanna Buford was in lane 4


Nancy Berger led off, passing to Angela who in turn passed to Joyce  We had switched up Berger and Joann so Joann and I had not practiced the pass but it went off quite smoothly.  The other two teams’ anchors were way ahead of me but no one else was coming down the pike beside me so I had a clear run to the Finish.  


It turned out to be four teams in the 75-79 age group. JoAnn Sampson (81) and another woman 82 were on a team with a 70 year old listed.  So there were two AG 70 teams, the second with all 70s. Joann’s team ran 1:23.46 getting gold and the other team 1:33.5. Our 75-79 AG team came in third of four, with a time of 1:35.57.  Mary Robinson’s team finished first in 1:23.82.  The 90s relay team Lillian Atchley 93, Patricia Fuji 91, Yvonne Aasen 91, and Clara Satterfield 95, the anchor who was next to me in lane 1, ran 3:23.66.   Angela keeps saying we will be running at 90. These four ladies give credence to her promise / threat. However, only in NSGA Meets are there enough people in the older age groups. USATF National Meets do not draw near the amount of competitors as the NSGA, which normally occurs every other year, with qualification occurring in all 50 states. USATF does not require qualification for the Master Nationals. Yet, it does not entice more people to register.


Unfortunately, the award ceremonies took forever.

Mary Robinson

Mary Hartzler Barbara Hensley 

Hartzler Hensley Staab Robinson

in back from left - 4th, 2nd, & 3rd
in front first place

Awards were presented to the 90s and 85s relay teams then the ceremonies switched to discus and other events.  All told, we waited at least an hour in the hot sun in a crowd with no shade. Some of us tried to find shade beneath the edge of the stands.  I was greatly annoyed as I was definitely feeling the heat.  I was anxious to get out of it and there was no place to hide.  For a bit,
Mary Robinson and I found a tiny portion of shade on the side of the stands, Mary going beneath the wire to stand behind. I ought to have taken a photo of that.

Barbara Warren does so many events, placing in most and close to do so in others that they are too numerous to mention. She is a legend - as demonstrated by this
Legend standing by her iconic image



That evening I ate my remaining salad, fig newtons, BelVita cookies, while drinking some of the ladies’ wine.  The four of us finished a bottle of Meiomi wine.  The next morning I would be leaving but the other three had events.  We all got home safely. Barbara and Kathy both driving. 


As an aside for the younger short sprint folk, Andrea Collier in 55-59 age group won all of her races. 50m 7.33, 100m 13.40, 200m 27.90 -- the trifecta! I have never met her but she posts at times and also posted many pics to FB USATFMasters. Photos of her (other than when on the starting line or racing) show someone happy. They make me smile. I suspect she has a bubbly personality.


So now Barbarra Warren, Angela Staab, Mary Trotto, Ann Carter, and I are preparing for WMA in Tampere Finland.




 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really fun to read! Thanks for taking the time to write it!

Anonymous said...

Bramawr groomer?!